Register Now!

Registration for the Komen Maryland Race for the Cure in Hunt Valley is now OPEN at www.komenmd.org/2015! Save the date for Sunday, October 25! Let’s run and walk with more purpose than ever before until breast cancer has had its last run. ‪#‎onestepcloser

 

More Community Events >

Latest News

"No, we have not done enough. And, we need to do more." - 6.17.15 Blog Post 

Meet Nueva Vida, a Komen Maryland grantee dedicated to helping Latinas receive the treatment and services that they need. Programs like Nueva Vida are a part of the 75% of funds that goes to help fund local support programs, while the other 25% supports peer reviewed scientific research funded by Susan G. Komen. This post is available in both English and Spanish! www.komenmdblog.org.

Download the FREE Tools for Survivorship: Thriving After Breast Cancer Treatment webinar. 

 

More News >

Get Involved

Sponsors needed for Komen Maryland Race for the Cure in Hunt Valley.
If you are interested in sponsoring the 2015 Race for the Cure in Hunt Valley on Sunday, October 25, 2015, please contact Kim Marzullo at kmarzullo@komenmd.org for more information.

Shop at AmazonSmile and Amazon will make a donation to Susan G. Komen Maryland.


Learn More >
Share Your Story
© 2014 Susan G. Komen Maryland®
Call: 410.938.8990 Email: info@komenmd.org