Dine Out for the Cure

Komen Maryland is proud to announce our inaugural Dine Out for the Cure program! Participating restaurants have pledged a portion of their sales for the day in support of Komen Maryland and the fight against breast cancer. From that percentage, 75% of the net revenue stays in Maryland to fund breast cancer screening, treatment, education and support programs. The remaining 25% funds the national Susan G. Komen for the Cure® Grants Program for research.

The program begins on Friday, October 14, 2011 and runs through Sunday, October 23, 2011.

Participating restaurants include:

Jimmy's Famous Seafood
6526 Holabird Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21224
410-633-4040
www.jimmysfamousseafood.net

Ikaros Restaurant of Baltimore
4805 Eastern Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21224
410-633-3750
http://www.ikarosrestaurant.com

Michael's Steak and Lobster House
6207 Eastern Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21224
410-633-6485
http://www.michaelscrabcakes.com

Brio Tuscan Grille
Annapolis Towne Centre
305 Sail Place
Annapolis, MD 21401
410-571-5660
www.brioitalian.com

California Pizza Kitchen (Sunday, October 23, 2011 Only)
118 Shawan Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
(410) 785-3336
http://www.cpk.com